Friday, April 22, 2011

Thank you note: To School for Life Montessori my Elementary School


We all grow up somewhere. It isn’t so much the place we were born as it is to the place to become of age. The place where our strength and weaknesses are first exposed our interest and prejudices gets discovered and developed. A series of small worlds we used to live in that brought us to where and who we are today.


It always brings joy to me every time I remember those casa and elementary days with School for Life Montessori, man it was a blast and I always had fun. In every fun we had there’s always something we learn through out the day and it isn’t something that we will forget for the rest of our lives. From this point I want to say thank you so much Mr. Nestor Buhay and Mrs. Flordeliza Buhay, for building this institution of learning within the grasp of our parents, I wouldn’t be somewhere in this world and to be who I am today if it were not for both of you. Thank you so much for the lessons you taught to us and it will always be remembered in our hearts. I always won’t forget this school because back in those old days, very early in the morning where the first light touches the earths envelope, me and my brothers wake up, take our breakfast, brush our teeth and wear our brown uniforms, then off we go to school and upon arriving, we could still hear crickets or cicadas in the empty rooms and mosquitoes still asleep, well I was a kid back then. Then we fix our eyes upon the clock, boy! Its 6 a.m. how early are we? It makes me smile when I always see the pointing of the hand of the clock to 6. Then we were known as the early birds. I want to thank my dearest teachers who taught me well in my earliest foundation of knowledge and I tell you, you built it well and it will always be something that I want to share about and I greatly appreciate the lessons. To Teacher Cecille Eucocgo-Liboon, Teacher Ivonne Ramos, Teacher Miriam Lucas, Teacher Era thank you so much for the time and patience that I've spent in finding what I’m capable of doing. To batch 2003, thank you for the friendship and for the times we five spent together although graduating five in our class, we enjoy every moment we had and to my classmates from grade 1 to grade 5, thank you also for the companionship. I wish you all the great opportunities in life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment